OVW STOP Grantees and Sub-Grantees Resources
FaithTrust Institute works together with many partners from diverse ethnic groups, cultural institutes, faith communities, government and military agencies, various advocacy agencies, universities, and hospitals. These partnerships are at the core of our mission. We support and equip our partners in their work to end domestic and sexual violence, increase victim and survivor safety and address offender accountability.
As Office of Violence Against Women STOP Grantees, Sub-Grantees, State Coalitions, Advocates, and Allies from faith communities, we welcome and invite you to access our web resources listed below in support of your work, particularly in cultural, interfaith, multifaith and faith-related aspects of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking.
If you have questions or feedback about how FaithTrust Institute can better serve you, please contact Carolyn Scott Brown at .
Resources for OVW grantees and sub-grantees:
- Learn the Basics
- Upcoming Training
- Upcoming Webinars
- Articles on Domestic Violence
- Articles on Sexual Violence
- Articles by Women of Color
- Domestic Violence and Muslim Women FAQs
- Domestic Violence and Jewish Women FAQs
- What Individuals Can Do to Respond to Sexual and Domestic Violence
- What Religious Leaders Can Do to Respond to Sexual and Domestic Violence