Healthy Boundaries 101 Fundamentals Participant's Workbook
To accompany the educational training program Teaching Healthy Boundaries 101 & 201. For 101 Fundamentals boundary training participants.
Regular Price $15.00
Call for bulk order pricing
Pub. Date: 2012
Designed to accompany the educational curriculum Teaching Healthy Boundaries 101 & 201, this Participant's Workbook is an excellent resource for those taking healthy boundaries training. It is intended to cover fundamental principles of healthy boundaries in pastoral and teaching relationships. This 101 Fundamentals participant workbook is part one of a two-part training program designed for clergy and spiritual teachers. The course curriculum also uses the DVD A Sacred Trust: Boundary Issues for Clergy and Spiritual Teachers.
The Participant's Workbook follows specific curriculum and addresses the following topics:
- Boundaries, Power and Vulnerability
- Dating, Friendships, Dual Relationships, Gifts
- The Pulpit, Transference, Hugging and Touch, Intimacy
- Emerging Issues in Maintaining Healthy Boundaries
- Personal Needs and Self-Care, Red Flags, Final Reflections
The goals of the program are:
- To increase awareness of the need for healthy boundaries in the clergy-congregant or teacher-student relationship
- To provide clergy and spiritual teachers with guidelines for appropriate boundaries and self-care strategies
- To illustrate the impact of appropriate vs. inappropriate boundaries in promoting effective ministry