- Donations and purchases made online to us are secure with PayPal. When you make a donation online, we ask for your name, address, phone, e-mail address, and credit card information. We use your information to process your donation(s) and to verify credit card data. We use your mailing address to send your tax-deductible receipt(s) and to keep you informed about the work we are doing through our publications.
- Contributions to FaithTrust Institute are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. The fair market value of any premiums received are not deductible. Please consult your tax adviser.
- FaithTrust Institute maintains a policy to discontinue contacting any person upon that person's oral or written request directed to FaithTrust Institute.
- We do not share your personal information with any third party. It is our policy not to sell, trade, or rent your personal information to anyone. We reserve the right to change our policy at any time. Should the policy change, you will be given the option to remove your name from our database.
- If you wish to review or correct your information or if you prefer not to receive any mail or e-mail correspondence from us, please contact us with your preferences.