- Dr. Jaime J. Romo - Faith Issues for Male Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse - Recorded (Online Recording, from Aug 02, 2011 11:00 AM to Aug 02, 2011 12:00 PM)
- This recorded webinar is for survivors of sexual abuse, mental health professionals, spiritual leaders, and those who wish to support survivors of childhood clergy sexual abuse.
- Child Abuse and Mandatory Reporting for Faith Leaders - Recorded (Online, from Mar 06, 2013 12:00 AM to Mar 06, 2018 12:00 AM)
- Access a recording of this webinar offered by Rev. Dr. Sarah Rieth
- Kids Exposed to Domestic Violence: How Can Faith Leaders Respond? - Recorded (Online, from Apr 03, 2013 11:00 AM to Apr 04, 2018 12:00 PM)
- Access the recording of a webinar presented by Rev. Kathy Reid
- The Spiritual Crisis of Child Victims of Abuse: How to Address Their Needs (2015) - RECORDED (Online, from Apr 16, 2015 11:00 AM to Apr 19, 2015 12:00 PM)
- The experience of violence and abuse has physical and psychological ramifications, but it also has a spiritual impact. For children, as for all victims, this spiritual crisis can be shattering. Join Rev. Kathy Reid, Executive Director of Family Abuse Center (Waco, TX), as she discusses the ways to help children understand abuse and the ways their faith can support their healing. The focus of this webinar will be on Christian scripture that speaks to injustice, powerlessness, and forgiveness within the context of true justice and repentance.